Iron Dogs is a co-ed lifting club, and we welcome anyone to come on in and lift! There is no pressure to compete, and many of our members lift simply for fun or to achieve their individual athletic goals.
Iron Dogs offers the opportunity to compete at a National level. Through a commitment to proper training programs, sound weightlifting technique, and hard work, Iron Dogs has developed many national-level athletes in olympic weightlifting.
- 5 Iron Dogs competed at the 2010 National Collegiate Championships in Marquette, MI
- 6 Iron Dogs competed at the 2011 National Collegiate Championships in Shreveport, LA
- 3 Iron Dogs and 5 Iron Dogs alumni competed at the 2011 National Championships in Council Bluffs, IA
- 1 Iron Dog alumni competed at the 2007 & 2011 World Championships
- 2 Iron Dogs and 3 Iron Dogs alumni competed at the 2012 National Championships in Columbus, OH